Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year's Resolution

1)  Finding time to scrapbook more and get our heritage albums (4 albums) x 3 people.
2)  Finding time to create cards for Operation Write Home
3)  Become better organized in my craft room
4)  Get my sewing machine working again so that I can use it for cards, scrapbooking and sewing clothes, etc.

5)  Being better about posting on my blog and checking out other blogs.  I did real well up until May 2011 and all heck broke loose.  My dad has been in the hospital 8 times in 10 months during the 2011 year along with 3 surgeries. 

Hopeing 2012 is a better year all the way around.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dawn - these are fantastic resolutions for the new year! You've just inspired me to do a little organizing in my craft area...today! xo

    -pamela :)

    ReplyDelete