1) Finding time to scrapbook more and get our heritage albums (4 albums) x 3 people.
2) Finding time to create cards for Operation Write Home
3) Become better organized in my craft room
4) Get my sewing machine working again so that I can use it for cards, scrapbooking and sewing clothes, etc.
5) Being better about posting on my blog and checking out other blogs. I did real well up until May 2011 and all heck broke loose. My dad has been in the hospital 8 times in 10 months during the 2011 year along with 3 surgeries.
Hopeing 2012 is a better year all the way around.