Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wow it is hard to believe that it has been 11 months since I have blogged.  I look back at the cards I have done and think why don't I have time to do this anymore :(  I have started back to school taking one online class at a time but it is still hard to do plus work 4 days a week.  My weekends and days off are spent on school work.  I am a LPN working towards my RN degree.  I hope to be finished the end of 2014 or mid 2015 but then where I work (Mayo Clinic, Rochester MN) I have to go to get my Bachelors which will take another 2 years.  Thank heavens I don't have any husband or children as I don't know how I would fit them in.  If anyone has any suggestions on helping me balance out my stuff I would love to get back into card making.  Thanks for being my sounding board.


Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment